15 February, 2017

True Valentine

0 comments

(Somewhere in a distant corner of the world) (A telephonic conversation) 

Date: February 14th

Come on, honey... please tell your parents something. Say you're going on a work trip or something. I can't wait any longer. We'll make the most of this day. We'll start with a romantic movie, then have dinner at a lovely restaurant. In the evening, we can hit the pub and have a blast. Who would want to miss out on this day? Come on, just say something to your parents and come. After all, we're getting married soon, and what we plan to do isn't wrong at all. And you know the best part? I've already booked a hotel room for us tonight. We'll have an unforgettable night, my dear. I've got everything ready, even a surprise in my pocket. Everything's set, my love. Oh, darling, I'm so impatient... come on, let's not waste time talking about it. And hey, wear that semi-transparent party dress you have. You'll look incredibly sexy in it. Trust me, all eyes at the pub will be on us. Let's show the world we're the ultimate Valentine's couple.

(Somewhere in another distant corner of the world) (Another telephonic conversation)

Date: February 14th

It appears your parents will never accept me. Forget about the differences in caste; there's an enormous gap in our economic statuses as well. Look at how wealthy your family is. How could your parents, with their well-off background, ever give their only daughter to a guy from a less privileged family like mine? Please be happy, my dear. I don't want you to run away with me and bring disgrace to your family's name. Your parents have built a reputation in society as well. Let's not tarnish that. Let this conversation be our last one. You marry the person your parents choose for you and find happiness. It won't be long before you forget about me. Your parents have provided you with everything you've wanted. Don't spoil your relationship with them because of me. Have a wonderful life, my dear. Goodbye.

 

Total Pageviews