06 May, 2015

Diaries.

2 comments
His Diary:

Today was the first time I dared to gaze at her, my eyes locked onto her for a whole two minutes. She was dressed in a pink Kameez paired with a green Salwar. Her face radiated the brightness of a full moon, and her eyes were like blooming white roses—shining, captivating, and blinking at intervals. The spaces between her eyelashes were perfect. Her blue almond-shaped earrings adorned with a silver border swung back and forth, emitting a faint jingling sound that only I could hear, accompanying her every time she lowered her head to take notes from the blackboard.

Math class was in session, and the teacher's voice repeatedly echoed the importance of the problem he was solving. To me, though, the real problem was love, and she was the answer. So, I paid no attention to either him or his math problem. I kept my gaze fixed on her, appreciating the beauty she possessed. And then, in a precious moment, our eyes met. My heart skipped a beat, and in a mixture of fear and confusion, I looked away.

My heart raced faster than before. Unsure of what to do, I feigned diligence, scribbling in my notebook. I'd take a glance at the blackboard and then at my notebook, making it seem like I was engrossed in solving the math problem. In reality, my trembling hand was just scribbling away. After a few minutes, I dared to look up again. She appeared lost in thought, as if contemplating something, perhaps thinking about someone.

They say that if you gaze at someone with love, it's as if you're calling out to them, and they'll look back. Maybe that's what happened today. My love called out to her, and she looked back.

And you know what? Today, I realized something profound.

She is the epitome of beauty.

Her Diary:

I knew it all along. He's nothing but a pervert. My suspicions about him were spot on. Throughout the math class, he was staring at me. While I pretended to diligently note down the math problems, my eyes were fixed on him from the corners. I couldn't care less about the math problems the teacher was explaining. To me, he was the problem that needed solving. It was as though he was dissecting me, studying my chin, my eyes, my lips—analyzing every part of my body.

Sure, I could have reported him to my teachers or my parents. But that's not how I want to handle this. I want to confront him directly. I don't want to rely on others for help.

They say that confronting your problems is a courageous way to deal with them. I can attest to that now.

And you know what? Today, I realized something profound.

If anyone embodies perversion, it's him.

Her Friend's Diary:

Oh, I knew it! They're both in love. She sneakily glanced at him from the corners of her eyes, and he openly gazed at her.

She's so lucky.

He's totally adorable.

2 Responses so far.

  1. heah Broth..... nice narration man .... Loved reading it



    KEEP IT UP BUDDY

 

Total Pageviews