18 July, 2012

A LETTER TO GOD*

2 comments


GOD                                                                                                                                           19 JUL 2012
HEAVEN
PIN-DON’T KNOW


Dear God,
       
 As yesterday was my birthday I enjoyed the whole day very much, but I was bit sad because I was expecting wishes and gifts from you, unfortunately there was no gift or wish from you.  Since, I am 18years old now, everyone says that I became mature and can vote in public election and even I can marry at age of 22. So I don’t want to waste my precious 4years time in searching a girl for me. And if somehow I find a girl, what is proof that she will accept me? So I don’t wish to have tragedy love story and don’t want to end my life like devdas, so I request you to send me a beautiful trustful, confident, resplendent, honest, cute girl as soon as possible from heaven who can understand me very well.


I understand that you have many works to do, and I appreciate your creation, I know you are the one who created this world, earth, trees, water and even my sweet little puppy. Of course I am also created by you, so it’s you who must take care of me. Even though you have many works I beg you to complete the work I assigned to you first, because it’s the question of my life.


This is my first letter to you; I hope you won’t neglect it. I am enthusiastic about your reply and look forward to have gift from you.

Thank you,


Yours faithfully
(        XYZ         )



*dear readers i was inspired by short story  " A letter God"  by Gregorio Lopez y Fuentes  and i wrote this one. so this is just a work of fiction not related to my life or anyone's.

2 Responses so far.

 

Total Pageviews