10 March, 2012

THE DREAM

5 comments
This is a story is about a guy who took zero marks in his class test where as his class mates took out off. He wants everyone to know reason behind it. he tells it in the form of a story.

Here it starts......

This is my first story may be the last one because you know, i hate writing, if i loved it i could have scored well in my class test. I left the blank page of my answer sheet blank just because i hate writing. I said my answer sheet was blank because ..... Somebody knocked my door then i woke up it was 8:36EM (for me it is early morning,(em)) exact and i opened door it was my friend called me for  breakfast i had only few minutes to get ready because mess closes at 8:50. I took 4mins to wash my face and then we headed towards mess.

I recalled my dream, wow! what a wonderful dream it was. I was writing a story at lest in dream. I could have completed it, oh shit! why he woke me, i got angry on my friend. He dint even had a character in my dream story what right he had to spoil my dream. i was eager to sleep again just to continue my dream. We had a great break fast and we came from mess and then  i went to sleep. I had a nice sleep, as usual my friend again woke me up at 1:00PM to have lunch but this time i dint had any dream.

I finished my lunch i thought to my self this time no sleep nothing i will complete story my self no need to get help from sleep. I don't know why  God made a thing called "dream" day dream ruins life and night dream kills sleep. Dream doesn't have any value. I took pen and paper and recalled my dream and started writing.

This is my first story ..............................................................................................................................
.......................... i said my answer sheet was blank because (then i continued it) question paper was out and all my colleagues had pre-written answer sheets with them (we have to take our own answer sheet with us to exam hall they wont provide it since it is a simple test) my friends came to exam just to spend 20mins with peace and to submit their pre-wrote answer sheet. I even dint tried to write answers in my sheet so i submitted blank sheet, i hate writing to such an extent. I questioned my self how i am writing this story on my own when i hate to write even answers on my sheet which will fetch some marks. whatever it may be finally i wrote what i wanted everyone to know the reason behind my zero marks then again somebody knocked my door.......

Then i opened eyes slowly it was 8:36EM exact and then i opened door it was same friend who called me for breakfast in my dream was calling me for the same in real. Oh! God it was a dream, this time my friend has a character in it. I got an answer to my question. No, i dint wrote story on my own. It is the dream which completed it. oh dream helped me to complete my story now in my dictionary the word DREAM has got some value. I thanked God for creating such an wonderful thing so called DREAM.

I washed my face and headed towards mess.........

5 Responses so far.

  1. vinayak says:

    a great narration. can we expect a Nolan in India rather more precisely in NITK? it is hard to explain what dream is, but sometimes it gives us new ideas which may prove breakthrough,as for fiction it can be prescient(!), it gives the pleasure of cherishing something which was not possible in real life but living with the dream will create false images which has the potential to ruin any lives. remember good thoughts lead to good dream:-)

  2. awesome dude. keep updating.

  3. good twist!!actually dreams(not nightmare) can generate thought which will acts as inspiration for the life,so DREAMS are called as SENSE OF INSPIRATION

  4. Hey this indeed is a great narration. Do not stop, keep writing.
    And the poem about life too is good and is apt to the situation.

  5. Good one...!
    Dream, in my case, always tells me that I can do anything that is very hard in real life. It had helped me to enjoy the moment of winning that is almost impossible. I guess you've experienced that too:)

 

Total Pageviews