10 January, 2015

PEE-KAY

0 comments

Yes, I'm talking about Amir's latest movie P.K, but this post is not a review of it as it is neither a endorsement of movie nor its critic and I won't impell anyone to watch it or not to watch at all. This post is just an inspiration of it.

We all have that alien mind, isn't it? Well, I don't know about others but I do have that kind of mind. A mind of questioning things, a mind voracious to know the greatest secrets of life. A mind that won't accepts things irrationally. A mind that wonders why this should be like this? Not the other way round.

While walking across bussy trafic a weird feeling sprouts In my mind and suddenly, I want to ask any random stranger, whether he believes in God or not? I want to ask, if God is omnipotent and wants good in all of us, why don't he just ... You Know! Make world a perfect place, like in a second "Boom! Let there shall be only flow of good thoughts in everyone's mind and no man should ever suffer."

I want to ask random couples who are walking on street that. How did they fall in love? And what made them to fall for each other?. I want to ask people whether they believe in true love. Or what this the word 'love' actually means.

I want to ask if a person loves someone truly and the other person never loves him/her back. Is it the fault of a person who loved? Or the person who is being loved? Or is it fault of some supernatural thingwhich made him/her to love him/her?

I want to ask why no one cares if a man kills an ant and going to put him behind bars for some years for killing a tiger or going to give imprisonment of life time for killing human being? When, all three are life .. life.. life..

I want to ask every weird questions that hit my mind but being born and brought up in society (not came from some outer-space) I know how strange it is to ask question like that and how society will see me. And for this same reason I always try to keep quite. Well, sometimes not..

 

Total Pageviews