01 October, 2014

A wand

0 comments
Disturbed is my mind
For world is full of evilness
Melancholic is my heart
For world is full of hypocrites

What if there existed 
A wand that would bring change
With one magic spell

A wand that kills evil
A wand that fills tranquil
A wand that removes everyone's ache
A wand that won't forsake 

A wand that burns the
Arrogance of everyone
A wand that ignites the
Spark of "Humanity" in
Every men and women 


What if there existed a wand?


My soul whispers
Why can't you be that wand
To bring the change you wish to
See in the world

I ponder, how can I bring the change 
Having no position or power 
My thinking is so hazy and too crazy

Soul smiles and says
Yes, you can
Because some great man said
"Who're crazy enough to think
They change the world, are the ones who do"
 

Total Pageviews